1. What curse word do you use the most?
Eh. Lately I've been saying 'fuck' a lot... I blame the chat room I hang out in.
2. Do you own an iPod?
I used to, but it broke and I wasn't able to afford a new one. Sadness.
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
Uhm... ren_geek, online at least...I talk with water_tengu a lot IRL. The people I chat with the most aren't on my flist.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
7 am on weekdays and 8 am on weekends, with a second alarm at 10 am all days because I usually ignore the first one and go back to sleep.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
In my dad's car on the way to school. I remember babbling something at him about... idk, what we were doing in biology or something, and then he told me to be quiet because something was on the radio. I didn't catch what it was all about, but when I got to school they let us watch the news all day.
It was kind of depressing, actually.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take the picture, please. I'm so tired of my mom always insisting we get our pictures taken everywhere we can...
8. What was the last movie you watched?
If you mean in the movie theater, the new Sherlock Holmes. But I just watched a really spectacular movie on DVD last night, called 'Empire of the Sun.'
9. Do any of your friends have children?
Yeah, some of the people in the SCA have kids.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Probably. I wasn't paying attention.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
I have sleepless nights every now and again... a touch of insomnia, perhaps. But I don't like taking pills, so I just deal with it.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Lol. I don't have a CD player anymore, and my music player on my computer has all my CDs on it, and quite a lot of music that I don't own the CD to.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate milk. I have such a sweet tooth.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Er... no, unless RP secrets count. XD
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Um... a few months ago, I guess? I'm not a coffee person, so I'm not very interested in Starbux.
16. Can you whistle?
Yeah, though I'm not very good at hitting the high notes, lol.
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
...uh. If they're a good conversationalist?
18. What are you looking forward to?
Currently? The last three books of Mushishi. Ffffffffffffffff, I want to find out what happens to Ginko SO BAD.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Ahahah, Saturday morning cartoons were the best! My dad made me and my siblings pancakes and we hung out in front of the TV to eat them.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Probably? I own a bunch of cheap t-shirts, and often pick up free ones because they're free.
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Either painting bits of trim, eating dinner, or working on RP tags.
22. Is anyone in love with you?
I think someone might be... but I really hope he gets over me, if he is. Sadly, my brain simply isn't wired that way.
23. What was the last song you heard?
Not counting the ones that are just about constantly playing in my head? Some classical piece on NPR.
24. When was the last time you cried?
I have no idea... I cry pretty easily, ahah. Maybe a sad fanfic, or a movie where my favorite character dies?
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I have my earlobes pierced, but earrings bother me so much they might have closed up again by now. I sort of want the Seal of Rassilon, either on the middle of my back or just above my butt... but I'm not planning on actually getting it anytime soon.
27. What’s the weather like?
Beautiful, the tail-end of a nice, clear spring day.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Seeing as I don't plan on dating anyone, no. I'd be willing to go to dinner with him or her, though.
29. What did you do before this?
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
A few years ago, when I went to visit my friend at his college. He didn't have anywhere else to put me... SO UNCOMFORTABLE.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Technically? I've got by on two before, but it wasn't much fun. Usually I get about seven or eight, but lately I've been oddly tired and taking hour-long naps in the early morning or the afternoon.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
33. Are your days fast-paced?
34. What did you do last night?
RP'd, watched a movie, worked on my cross stitch.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
Hah, I'm not very good at catching sarcasm (especially in written form), but I think I'm getting better. And I do use it on occasion.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
24, but that's not for more than half a year.
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
I think I've got pretty good grammar (other than my unfortunate love affair with commas), and thank goodness for spellcheck. So yeah, I've been known to nitpick a bit. But the thing that really drives me up the wall? Abusing apostrophes, or not using them where you need them. And mixing up the use of 'your' and 'you're'. For some reason, that makes me SO MAD.
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
Yup, I love roller coasters, and there's one pretty near our house.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
It depends if they're trying to chat me up or have an actual conversation.
40. Do you like mustard?
It depends. On pie? Ew. On hot dogs? Yes please.
41. Do you sleep on your side?
Yeah, though I seem to like rolling onto my stomach while asleep no matter how much it screws up my neck.
42. Do you watch the news?
Sometimes, not very often. I'm more likely to get my info from what AOL gives me when I log in, or the radio.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
I fell down a (very small) mountain in the Black Forest in Germany, it was quite exciting. It took three stitches to fix.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
My brother. ARG. He just... I really hate him, sometimes. It always feels like he's looking down on me, but no one else seems to notice. *fume, fume*
45. Do you like anybody?
I like lots of people. What a strange question.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Um... the live action movie of Mushishi, I think. It's quite good, really, even if they changed some of the stories around, and they obviously couldn't include them all... but Ginko looks so cute with the little bit of scruffy beard they gave him.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
The right side, and the left side always looks funny.
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
No, the water always goes up it... these questions are getting odd, you know.
49. What color is your razor?
Pink, but I'm not sure where it is these days.
50. What is your blood-type?
O+... and if you know me IRL, you'll know that 'universal donor' says a lot about my personality.
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Probably water_tengu. We always seem to have something interesting to talk about, and if we run out of stuff to say we can always watch anime together.
52. What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
Uh, nothing recently, I don't think.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
They're ok, especially in stew.
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
It depends on how many people we're feeding... but currently, three.
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
I would have to care about the Spice Girls before I could answer this.
56. Do you know what time it is?
I RP a guy who doesn't care about time and a Time Lord. I think they cancel each other out. So... no.
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Hopefully I foresaw something like that happening, and I have both a very thick book and a flashlight. Otherwise, I might start singing or something.
59. What’s your favorite kind of gum?
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Sometimes I'll use a word in conversation then go, 'Did I use that right? What does that mean?' I usually have used it right, thankfully.
63. Do you like to sleep?
Only when I'm tired.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Uh... I know there are only like three of them.
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Yup. I kinda like the song, though the Literal Version is funnier.
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Not really, bright yellow cars don't appeal to me.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To catch pokemon, idek.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
Yep. It's winter. No one sees my legs since they're encased in jeans. Deal.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Swimming is awesome, man. Wherever.
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
I dress myself by closing my eyes, grabbing a t-shirt, and pulling it on. I dunno.
71. Describe your hair:
Dirty blond, almost shoulder-length (it's finally growing back, woo!). It gets annoyingly poofy when there's a lot of humidity, and also tends to get static-y when the heat is on. Needless to say, I dislike both the winters and the summers around here.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
I don't like it when bugs crawl across my skin unexpectedly, but they're so neat looking I can't be afraid of them.
73. Are you an adult?
Technically? Yes. It makes me a little sad, because I always told adults I didn't want to grow up.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
I'm not sure, scattered around the world, I guess.
75. Do you have a tan?
Lol, no. I'm a pasty white girl.
76. Are you a television addict?
Nope. I'm chained to my computer.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Not really... I much prefer spending time with my dad.
78. Are you a sugar freak?
I have a major sweet tooth... does that make me a freak?
79. Do you like orange juice?
...yes. Who the hell doesn't like orange juice? Unless you're allergic to it.
80. What sign are you?
Capricorn. Freaky goat-fish-thing ftw.